NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TREE CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA INC
NOTICE is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of TREE CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA INC (Association) to be held at 3pm on 17th September at Waterview Dooleys, Silverwater Road, Silverwater, NSW 2128
BUSINESS OF THE MEETING
- President’s welcome
- Confirmation of minutes of last AGM and any special general meeting held since last AGM
- Receive Committee Reports on activities of the Association during the last financial year.
- Election of Office Bearers and Ordinary Members to the Committee
All current positions will be declared vacant and nominations received and positions filled.
- Receive Associations Financial Statements and Reports
To receive and consider the financial report of the Association for the year ended 30 June 2016 .
- Any other business
To transact any other business which may be lawfully brought forward in accordance with the Constitution and the Associations Incorporation Act 2009.
By order of the Elected Committee
- Nominations are invited to fill the Committee positions (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer plus 3 Ordinary Members) from suitably qualified and experienced people, with the commitment and resilience to oversee all activities of the Association.
- The term is one year.
- If the number of nominations received for the Committee is equal to the number of vacancies to be filled or there is insufficient nominations from candidates received to fill the respective vacancies on the Committee, then those nominations received shall be declared elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- If the number of nominations received exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled a ballot shall be conducted to determine the Elected Committee members.